Thursday, September 1, 2011

who doesnt love a beaded dress??

I am dedicating this entire post to a dress i found this weekend at a local garage sale. (for a whopping $5 by the by)
the dress pulled me in like a tractor beam the second i spotted it.
Its nude silk and completely hand beaded from top to bottom.
This thing weighs a TON. Its really amazing. the colors, the way the light reflects off of the beading.
Its a shame i have no place in the world to wear it. I'll probably put it up in the shop. I just dont have the heart to take it off of my dress form. so pretty!

 and some detail

now im off to pack my bags and leave for san francisco with my bff's to see my bff for her birthday!!! love love love love love
xoxo,
amber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow underground sweetheart