Thursday, September 8, 2011

bye bye l.a. hello plan b

i have a million pictures i want to post from my san francisco trip, but i finally got around to scanning these photos i took with my canon sure shot on a not so recent day spent in downtown la.
we were hanging out one last time before my friend sergio moved out of his loft in the area :( i miss it already

sergio muggin hard in his ex-apartment

bottega louie!
i was being a creep and trying to take a picture of our friend who was eating inside..with his less creepy friends
they have bomb macarons in lots of flavors (mmmm..coffee)
i saw the basketball wives there once :D

 
i still want one of these
 me..i dont really like this one, but i had to sneak it in. my eyes look weird

koko admitted to opening the camera after she saw this one. i like the effect

on an unrelated note..this is a shot of my book shelf. 
wanna hang out?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow underground sweetheart