Tuesday, October 25, 2011

my favorite kinda time

alone time!
a glimpse of how i spend most of my nights
led zeppelin pajama party
one of my favorite shirts i picked up at a garage sale
my grandma left me a pretty decent pin collection..heres a good one.
now quit looking at it!
shot of my dresser
best fishes!
my dad recently went to an estate sale while in palm springs and brought me back a huge box vinyl
heres some i swooped up on real quick..sort of a zeppelin theme in this post :)
recently thrifted items..the book has lots of cool stuff inside
wanna know how earth's magnetic field works?? i'll teach you
here's the massive box of records i am left with after pulling out the ones i wanted for myself
i need to try and find the best place to take them for some trades
seeing as how i don't technically have a job i cant be off buying records as often as i want to..so this is definitely a solution!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow underground sweetheart