Tuesday, July 19, 2011

bumtown

yesterday was my first Monday of unemployment. 
woke up admittedly a bit late and only because the gosh darn pups were yapping at the gosh darn pup next door.
i was sleepier than usual.

I manged to put myself together enough to take some pictures for the shop
70's romper 
sheer pink midi skirt 
90's denim dress

close up of the buckle shoes i have on.
these are amazing buckle stacked heels
soooo comfy, I would keep them myself, but they're not really my style.

I also tried out some polyvore style collages for summertime
hat and camera:both picked up from an estate sale
beaded purse: thrifted
shorts:f21
bikini:Victoria's Secret

I'd say i had a pretty productive day.
And it still beats being stuck in an office all day.
Today's plan is to clean, clean, clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow underground sweetheart